About Leigh Holt near Shepton Mallet – 4.5 miles.
Leigh Holt is a charming stone built cottage on one level, situated on a working beef farm with ample parking. It is neatly tucked away into the delicate farmland of Shepton Mallet, Somerset. It has been renovated to provide a luxurious, modern, light and warm space with open access to the outside patio and fields. In a rural location, the property offers everything needed for a relaxed and comfortable stay. When the sun is shining, open the doors and spill out onto the patio. If it’s raining, snuggle up in the cosy sitting room to read a book, play a board game or enjoy the games room.
This well-presented and traditionally designed property is ideal for families and couples wishing to enjoy an enticing stay. Walk through the delightful corridor and on the left you will have a wonderful lounge/dining room where you can sit back on the comfortable leather seating and feel right at home.
A well equipped kitchen rests across from this, neutrally styled and tied together with a lovely breakfast bar. Moving round, an immaculate bathroom comes complete with an elegant shower, and carries a sophisticated feel throughout.
Just ahead, a four poster bedroom makes a calming place to sleep, elevated by whites and greys with a featured floral wall, a soothing effect from start to finish. A uniquely decorated en-suite is divided into separate rooms, and wrapped in a pretty pattern for a stylish overtone. Make a booking at Leigh Holt Shepton Mallet
The second bedroom holds both a double and single bed, enhanced by low lighting and nice white bedding. This is a perfect environment for relaxing at the end of the day.
- All ground floor
- Two bedrooms: 1 x four poster double with en-suite shower, basin, and separate WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Sitting room with dining area
- Games room with pool table and table tennis table.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV in lounge and a TV in each bedroom with Freeview, DVD, WIFI
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Garden to rear with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles and pub 1 mile
- Note: 4pm check in time and 10am check out time
- Note: Note: This property can only be booked from a Friday for a minimum of 7 nights
*USB sockets in each room
Four poster bed
Garden / Patio
Ground floor bedroom
Broadband / WiFi
Off road parking
Location – SHEPTON MALLET
Royal Bath & West Showground 3 miles; Wells 6 miles; Glastonbury 9 miles; Bath 19 miles, Bristol 22 miles
The historic town of Shepton Mallet is a delightful mixture of old and new, with some wonderful old architecture and a weekly market, plus a variety of shops, pubs and eateries. Shepton Mallet is set in the Mendip foothills, and is at the geographical heart of the Mendip District, between the villages of Evercreech and Doulting. This is a beautiful landscape, with unique places to visit and activities for everyone. Shepton Mallet is home to the Royal Bath and West Showground; one of Britain’s major agricultural shows is held here annually in May/June, and many other events are staged throughout the year. The town is positioned close to Wells, Glastonbury and Bath, and many family attractions including Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole Caves and East Somerset Railway are all within a 45-minute drive. With the scrumptious local cider an ideal tipple after a day exploring this part of Somerset, all in all you’d be hard-pressed to find a better holiday base.